Hoenn YOU'RE ALL NERDS!

Discussion in 'Introduce Me' started by Oreo, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Oreo

Oreo former hoenn mod

Hi there! My in game name is DontEatDaOreo, but you can call me Oreo. One thing I have to say is, whatever you do, do not look, or find a way to look at my old username, *cough* Charles I'm looking at you.

I know I posted one of these before, but to be honest it was complete trash.

I am a moderator on Hoenn! Most of the time you'll find me being a nerd on Hoenn and on teamspeak because I'm trash and I have no life. Every once in a while you'll find me on one of the other regions (also being a nerd).

My favorite Pokemon has to be Delphox. I just can't resist that cute face and the fact that it's based off a fennec fox (my second favorite animal), makes it even better! Mudkip, that cute little mudskipper fishy thing, is a close second! Too cute!

I'm not that into competitive Pokemon battling, but every once in a while I do it :3.
    I have a cat named Oreo, who is by far the cutest creature on earth.

If you ever insult Delphox (or any of the Fennekin line), I will locate where you live, sneak into your bedroom at night, and... Tickle your feet >:3

My hobbies consist of mainly wasting my life on my pc, being on Journey, free running, doing gymnastics (I almost died once, I think I'm okay), and being a nerd in general because that is totally a hobby.

Favorite food? Hmm... JUST KIDDING I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THIS ONE! It's 11/10 always going to be pizza.

If you find me in the real world (I'll probably be shoveled in my room most of the time so that's not likely), be sure to send lots of hugs my way, and while you're at it, make me a pizza!

This is long, and I know it's probably a pain to read this, but I'm going to end it here. Goodbye peoples, and remember, being a nerd isn't always bad! I love you all, and let's continue on our Journey! (I know it's terrible) (I'm still trash)
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  2. _Brokencrystal_

_Brokencrystal_ Ex-Mod/Omni Sub

Th-th-that's m-myyyy line
  3. Oreo

Oreo former hoenn mod

^-^ Stealing lines is one of my favorite things to do
  4. DerrpyParrot

DerrpyParrot New Member Staff Member Builder

Hullo I am here now
  5. Oreo

Oreo former hoenn mod

hullo paroot
  6. Porytune

Porytune New Member

What happens if I throw a piece of paper with the word Insult on a Delphox?
  7. Oreo

Oreo former hoenn mod

q.q Be prepared for a piece of paper with the words Feet Tickled to be thrown at you tonight
  8. Porytune

Porytune New Member

Yay :D

oh no.
  9. myoekie

myoekie New Member

Greninja is better. ^-^
  10. Oreo

Oreo former hoenn mod

WOWOWOW
  11. BionicPig_

BionicPig_ New Member

What if I ate the Oreo?
  12. PhoenixRising_

PhoenixRising_ Unova person thing

yeah, like you stole No u from me
  13. Oreo

Oreo former hoenn mod

ily phoenix
  14. Oreo

Oreo former hoenn mod

you die
  15. PhoenixRising_

PhoenixRising_ Unova person thing

*eats*
  16. BionicPig_

BionicPig_ New Member

*dies*
  17. aum0001

aum0001 New Member

Don't abuse the poor innocent Oreo...
  18. xXGOD01Xx

xXGOD01Xx Ex Hoenn Staff

Ahhh i wanna say words because i can...... and yes oreo no one will eat you and youre the best hostess on discord (along side anna :p) :3
  19. 56TR

56TR New Member

Post#2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Beastman

Beastman New Member

what if i chuck an oreo at a delphox. what does that mean?