What kind of server is this

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Parasite, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Parasite

Parasite New Member

title says it all. the home page and such dont say much. :c Is it survival or no? [Is there hunger and stuff for example], is riding enabled, is there a home system, ect. Ty!!
  2. _Brokencrystal_

_Brokencrystal_ Ex-Mod/Omni Sub

Oh it's survival, not adventure not creative, but hunger and fall damage are disabled so you don't have to waste your time farming :p Everyone has access to one /home and /back, with donator ranks you can get more homes. You can ride any Pokémon that is normally mountable in Pixelmon, though flying and surfing will need the respective HM moves.

Also uh, the Kanto tag ought to be removed by now since it merged with Johto, I'll talk to higher ups about it when I get the chance.

-Broken, ex-Hoenn ex-Johto staff
  3. Parasite

Parasite New Member

So its not survival? If hunger and fall dmg are removed how is it survival. ; -;
  4. _Brokencrystal_

Survival as in the game mode. It's easier to call it that than anything else, since it's not adventure mode (you have a free map here where you can build whatever you want so long as you above by the rules) and definitely isn't creative.
  5. Parasite

Parasite New Member

ahh I more so meant the playstyle. me and a friend are lookin for a more challenging server instead of the ones that kinda hand you everything in vote crates and such. :c would you say this server is challenging/difficult? but rewarding?
  6. _Brokencrystal_

If you're into competitive battling, yeah definitely with the two gym tiers and e4. If you're more of a main-games casual pokemon player or wanting an experience of Pixelmon that still includes lots of vanilla-Minecraft survival aspects, not really?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. axle15

axle15 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

To put it simply, it is whatever you make it

I would definitely suggest checking out the different servers and seeing if you enjoy them. Who knows, maybe you will meet some nice people along the way. I personally think all pixelmon servers will bring you a challenge.