Welcome to Journey Gaming

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Maggie, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Maggie

Maggie Owner Staff Member Owner

Welcome to Journey Gaming's New Website!

[​IMG]

The wait is FINALLY OVER! Our new website has arrived!
    Please make sure to Sign-Up to access all the website perks!
    You can access the votes in the vote tab and see who the top voters are at the bottom of the page!
    Make sure when you post threads under the
    CORRECT categories!
    Customize your profile so we get to know about you a little bit! You can also follow all your friends and create statuses!

FYI: The website is new! Please report any bugs in the comments below!

Hope you enjoy our new Website!
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  2. Shawthing

Shawthing New Member

Website Suggestion (I'm sure you're aware of some of these):

- Text Colour for quotes default is white and clashes with quote background and therefore not visible.
    - Text Colour for date joined and message count is white and clashes with white profile display on forum posts.
    - Text Colour on forum post likes are Hyper links and set default to blue but the like banner is also blue and therefore not visible.
    - New member tag in contrast with the light blue banner on the profile display for posts makes it hard to read.

(Will edit if more are found)
  3. Jadeite

Jadeite Unova Manager Staff Member Manager Builder

I agree with Shaw. I think that the dark reds used when you mini-view someone's info card isn't very good. The ones used for gender, age, location, and your status message. They don't look very good, they're dark, and they clash.

Also, the grey text on the profiles themselves is also really hard to read. :( Same goes for usernames of players that like your posts.
  4. SpicyPenguin

SpicyPenguin Johto Staff

Thank you, we'll be trying to work on some of these things out in later time. :)
  5. Maggie

Thanks guys! We were aware of the text color issues before, we hope to get that fixed soon, thanks :)
  6. Frawg

Frawg Hoenn Senior-Mod

Nice avatar Spicy
  7. Jadeite

Not really bugs just more question and statement stuff.

Is there anyway to strike your text? You know, like underline but going through your words?

Is it possible to turn the emojis off somewhere in settings or somefin? Not a big fan of the :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O stuff tbh

That being said, I really enjoy the fact there are likes but no dislikes!! The main color choices for the website are also super nice. The status stuff is also pretty nice. Haven'y noticed any bugs. The website is weird on mobile but usuable, but I doubt you guys have it currently set up to be 100% nice for mobile and its probs not your first worry ofc.
  8. Mosapotayis

Mosapotayis Johto Manager Staff Member Manager

Yes, it's possible to strike text. Select the text and then click the 'Strike-through' option.

[​IMG]

Also, a mobile version of our website is planned to be made, so that will come out eventually.
  9. Jadeite

Aye, thanks Mosa for the help! I'm glad there is a spoiler option too! That's gonna be helpful for stuff things.

The spoiler text is really hard to read. ;_;
  10. n0ttsweet

n0ttsweet New Member

To contrast with Jadeite, I think there SHOULD be dislikes.
    Not everything is great, the world is full of bad ideas as well as good. I think we can be responsible and say no without needing to remove dislikes or build "safe spaces"
    • Like Like x 1
  11. DrStupid962

DrStupid962 New Member

I'm also fine with dislikes, as they serve as a way for me to tell people "you suck" without having to write a "this is why you suck" speech and flooding a thread with useless off-topic discussions.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. stanfordkoh

stanfordkoh New Member

during a rollback i lost my lucario and ditto in a ranch block and it is also gone too can anyone help?
  13. LucarioGo

LucarioGo New Member

Can i get a free rank??
  14. Maggie

No you cant get a free rank :p You can only purchase ranks, or if you are lucky, win them from a reward chest!
  15. ErockSnips

ErockSnips New Member

The imgur link for the website logo is broken. I'm assuming on your way to seeing this message you've already observed the issue but just in case
  16. Maggie

Yep, currently looking into the issue, thanks.
  17. ConnoCat

ConnoCat New Member

Well technically in all 3.5.9 servers u can from the champion chest and up at least from my experiences.