Journey Voting

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gawky, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Gawky

Gawky Member

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, When I was voting i realized how I got 1 voting key from 600 votes.. I feel like this should be changed I don't wanna vote 600 times for a vote key xD. I feel like it should be more reasonable when you hit high numbers like that on voting. But hey, That's just me.
  2. ThorTako

ThorTako Member

Yeah me 2 I hit 200 votes and got 1 vote key :/
  3. _Brokencrystal_

_Brokencrystal_ Ex-Mod/Omni Sub

Multiples of 8 give you vote keys, regardless of how many eights go into your total votes. I believe 80, 160, 240 and so on (multiples of 80, doesn't go into 600 or 200) give you Champion keys. Less sure about Legend, think it might be 160 (also doesn't go into 600 or 200), Aura is every 400. I am personally fine with this system and see no reason to change it, it seems consistent and fair. Think of the every-eight-votes keys as little extra/ninth rewards instead of a subpar attempt at celebration for a milestone this system doesn't use -- you're more used to every hundred as milestones, I would think. Perfectly normal, it's just that here is different.

Also, fun fact: Since 64 is 8^2 aka eight squared, it gives you two vote keys. :D

Fun fact 2: If you thought you had it bad, Miningman7410 from Hoenn got a vote key from voting 1,000 times.
  4. Gawky

Gawky Member

Yeah, I was on during that. I got mad at it xD. I still feel like it should be fairly rewarded. But hey that's just me.
  5. BrownBoyyy

BrownBoyyy New Member

vote key for 1000 votes gotta love it