Survival Upcoming Server Reset

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ubergine, May 20, 2018.

1. ubergine

ubergine New Member

Can we please get some more detail / reassurances about how the upcoming reset is going to work?

Eg, how much of my base can I take with me? At this late stage, I don't want to waste much time building stuff that is going to be erased very shortly.

I'm not sure how large my estate currently is, maybe 100x100 blocks very roughly, but before I get too deep in building the outer wall I'd like to know if it's a total waste of time!
  2. LeafyWrath

LeafyWrath Survival Mod Staff Member Moderator

Hi Ubergine,
    The reset is going to happen in the summer as the new version should hopefully come out around that time.
    You will be able to take one claim with you. (Be sure to have every building you want to take with you in that claim)
    All containers are going to be removed! Only the buildings stay.
    So don't be afraid to build as much as you want. As long as it is in the claim you want to take with you, everything is fine!
    That's it. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!
  3. BuckeyeFTW

BuckeyeFTW Survival Meme Enthusiast. Staff Member Admin

We will have more updates on the server reset as 1.13 starts to roll out.
  4. ubergine

ubergine New Member

I've been building a shop that I think is working out too. Being able to transfer that building too - without the stock obvs - would be pretty great.

Although i guess that might not work because on a total wipe i wouldn't have the cash to pay the rent.
  5. ubergine

ubergine New Member

So now that 1.13 is out on Java, can we get any info on the server reset? Even if it is just a conformation of not before - eg, not sooner than four weeks, so people have some idea and can plan their play accordingly?
  6. BuckeyeFTW

BuckeyeFTW Survival Meme Enthusiast. Staff Member Admin

Sadly I don't think we can give any confirmation as to when the server may update. We are waiting for various plugins to update and then ofc we will have to implement them. All I can say is that we will try to keep you all updated within the next month with some more details.