Johto Tournaments for Asians

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DrSavitar, Jun 26, 2017.

1. DrSavitar

DrSavitar New Member

Johto should have have weekly/monthly tournaments for asian timings, example, 3pm est is 3am for me so I cant attend the tournament. Johto should have another fixed timing tournament that suits the timing in Asia so that the Asian players could be able to participate in. Hope for a tournament with a timing of example 3am est. Thanks for reading.
  2. DrSav, the thing is, In many other countries the timing is horrible. For me, Event 1 is at 08:00 PM Event 2 at 10:00 PM Event 3 at 02:00 AM and so on. In conclusion, what I am saying is, many other countries have bad timing. So, it wouldn't make much of a difference, it would just worsen the effects of the timing.
  3. Cajun_Momma

Cajun_Momma New Member

DrS, I understand that there are not a lot of event times that match your request. During the EST hours of 2am-6am I have been on and implemented Poke word unscrambles and Key hunts. These are not scheduled events (I do them on my own for ya'll). Many people ask for player -vs- player battles during this time frame. It may not be a "tournament" but it is still a good way to practice your battles. In addition, you always have the NPC gyms that you can challenge for additional gym practice and battle experience. I hope this helps to answer your question (even though it does not give you a real tournament during those time frames). ;)