Sinnoh Todo's Monthly Sports Festivals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skylom, May 31, 2018.

1. Skylom

Skylom New Member

Henlo, I'm _Todorokii, and I think that it's about time Sinnoh had more events, so I've decided I'm going to host monthly tournaments, with the theme changing each month. The signups will start at the end of each month, and signups will end on the first/second Friday of every month (Depending on when it is). Signups shall start for my first tournament today, and end on June 8th (Next Friday). Anyways, here is a list of the prizes that will be given out ;o

1st: Pro rank OR Aura key on server of choice
    2nd: Legendary key on Sinnoh
    3rd: Champ key on Sinnoh

Alright, now that we've gotten all of that stuff out of the way, lets get into the theme of this Sports Festival. The theme for the first Sports Festival will be eggs. You will get 6 random eggs, and whatever you get you MUST use in the tournament. You will then have a week to train them up for the tournament. Please contact me personally if you would like to participate (I'm pretty active on Sinnoh, so just hop on there and let me know if you'll be participating. You can also just reply to this form).

If you'd like to participate, please give me your IGN, TS, and Server of Choice
  2. Hello
    Skylom
    player is not Allow host events like tournament
    in spcial you need allow for Riddik

me get allow 20 may host tournament special in reason im get bday and 20 Year
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  3. EnderPika2497

EnderPika2497 Vicious Pikachu of Kanto Staff Member Senior Mod

Players are allowed to host tournaments if they wish. Community events are fun and encouraged ^w^
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. IAmR3liable

IAmR3liable Member

I am unaware of the rules on Sinnoh, however, from the rules on Johto, you are allowed to host tournaments, or events yourself. They just will not be official.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Skylom

Skylom New Member

Thank you for letting me know, but I have actually since posting this have stopped playing on Sinnoh (For obvious reasons). I may host a tournament similar to this on Kanto eventually ^-^