Journey Teamspeak and Server Unban

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by RandomDirt, May 8, 2019.

1. RandomDirt

RandomDirt Retired Dirty Dirt

In-Game Name: RandomDirt
    Server: All
    Date of Ban: Jan 30th 2018
    Who you were banned by: Maggie
    Reason of Ban: Threatening to blackmail/ddos staff
    Why you should be unbanned:

Over the course of the entire 2018 and almost half of 2019 year, I've used my time to think about my actions and the unpleasantness that I caused between myself and other players. I never thought that I would really ever make this post but it occurred to me a long time ago that I was in the wrong for the things that I said, and the things I said I would have done. It is my responsibility as an adult to own up to my own actions and words properly and to not hide behind a screen and just say whatever I want to. I once called this place my home and even my family so I would love to apologize to everyone that I have done wrong to. Even if this appeal doesn't get accepted. I would be very grateful if I could personally apologize to each and every person that I've pissed off. I know that I'm not really the person or even in a position to ask to be forgiven for the things that I have said and the things that I have done. But in the end, it is the right thing to do and that's why I am here to mend everything that I have caused. I just want to thank everyone that I was able to call a friend in the past. I know i let everyone down with my negativity and I'm truly sorry for my actions. I appreciate you taking the time to read this post. Thank you and have a great day -Nick
    • Dislike Dislike x 1