Sinnoh Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Maggie, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Maggie

Maggie Owner Staff Member Owner

Sinnoh Update

[​IMG]

This Sunday October 16th, 2016 at 11pm EST, Sinnoh will be updating to Pixelmon 4.3.0 Beta 9 1.8.9! The maintenance could take about 30-45 minutes to complete.

This is a huge step forward for the progress of our Network and what we plan on having in the future. Once we have updated to this version, we will also be one step closer to the completion of our beta! I know many of us are waiting and anticipating the end of Sinnoh's beta, and with this update we will be much closer to it. By upgrading, we will be able to provide the Pixelmon team with valuable feedback regarding their mod, and other things that we will need. It will also show us what feature break or will need to be reworked for us to make our final push and end our beta. Thanks everyone, and we hope you all are as excited as we are for the update! If you have any questions, comment below!

Here is a personal message from Riddle: I [Riddle] would personally like to say, Thank You!!!! To all of our beta testers and all of the feedback they have provided. Each of you have been extremely helpful in the progression of beta, and we hope that you all will be with us for the end of this roller coaster. So get excited for Sinnoh's Great Feebas Hunt, (Have to get that awesome Milotic) and the update!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  2. DirtyWalrus

DirtyWalrus New Member

Put that Shiny Feebas in the shop, and I'll throw more money at you than you can handle! *-* Gotta get that beautiful creation Feebas.
  3. Jon

Jon New Member

what time is the update?
  4. SavannahPines

SavannahPines Sinnoh Senior Mod

It will be at 11 pm EST time, Jon!