Johto Shulker boxes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by partytimer2000, Oct 17, 2018.

1. partytimer2000

partytimer2000 New Member

I want a way to obtain shulkerboxes. Trough buying them with pokedollars or getting them trough daily. Or even if it is possible with custom mob drops.
  2. Mosapotayis

Mosapotayis Johto Manager Staff Member Manager

Hello partytimer.

This is a suggestion that is brought up quite often and understandably so, shulker boxes are very useful and most players seek to obtain one. However I'm afraid that I regard shulker boxes to be a little bit too strong as you'd be able to carry a large amount of items in total as players already have access to Enderchests. I currently do not have any plans on making shulker boxes obtainable, if I were to add it in the future then it would most likely be fairly difficult to obtain by having some challenge/requirements needed for it.

Thank you for the suggestion, if you have any further suggestions on what can be added/improved on the server then feel free to let me know! Either through message, post on forums or the suggestion box on the server.
  3. axle15

axle15 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I don't feel obligated to reply here, but I wanted to address this issue due to also hearing this a lot on Hoenn. Shulker boxes cause more problems then they fix. They bring many glitches and I remember having to ban quite a lot of people for abusing said glitches. (This being said I would like to note if anyone is in possession of a shulker box, or knows someone who does, report it to a staff member and give it to a staff member to dispose of it). They can also cause a lot of lag in a way I will not mention. And as a last note, in a stream a while back I believe the Generations owner noted the possible additions of backpacks for storing things like Pokeballs. Therefore I believe shulker boxes are not currently necessary.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. AbsolGasai

AbsolGasai Active Member

Ooo, now backpacks would be amazing wouldn't they? :rolleyes:
  5. partytimer2000

partytimer2000 New Member

Only pokeballs tough? I would like to bring a lot of building blocks with me if im going to do a project.
    • Like Like x 1