Hoenn server

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by pavilium, Jun 5, 2018.

1. pavilium

pavilium New Member

all good server and all that but while I was going to raise my pokemon back I had stolen my chests all my megapiedras and where were my chests was all claimed and out of nothing my things are no longer. But hey I do not return anymore to a server where his claimeo does not work and so it's easy to steal things and all that I thought was a good server but I wasted time in all this
  2. pavilium

pavilium New Member

and master balls
  3. _Brokencrystal_

_Brokencrystal_ Ex-Mod/Omni Sub

I'm sorry to hear your items of worth were stolen, but claiming does, in fact, work. Is it possible that you had chests in a part of your base that you missed claiming, or you /trusted someone you shouldn't have? Do note that /containertrust allows access to your chests, even without giving someone full /trust.
  4. pavilium

pavilium New Member

That's the problem I was all over, I do not understand how they managed to steal my mega-stones and my masterball. I know that little is stolen but it bothers me that this happens.
  5. pavilium

pavilium New Member

my neighbors were what they stole from me because I saw them come and go to my house. I hope you can tell me if I can recover what was stolen
  6. _Brokencrystal_

_Brokencrystal_ Ex-Mod/Omni Sub

With proof, yes, lost items can be recovered a lot of the time, but it is rather dependent on situation; also, I play Johto, not Hoenn, policies on this sort of matter may differ from server to server.

Did you /trust anyone to your claim?