Kanto Sefkan muted me?

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Popcornz, Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Popcornz

Popcornz New Member

Server name: Kanto
    My name: Popcornz
    Players name: Sefkan
    Proof:
    upload_2018-7-6_23-26-35.png upload_2018-7-6_23-31-47.png Screenshot_3.png
    After saying the word "shiz" in chat I was warned for filter evasion, after I said that it wasn't filter evasion and asked for the rules. It took him about 15 minutes to give me the command. Eventually I had access to the rules, and the only rule that I could see his point said "keep it pg" in where I replied in the screenshot. This made me a little upset because I specifically research movie ratings for a class and I came across this to prove my point.

I get that Sefkan probably didn't know that the word "shiz" is infact PG or maybe the server didn't but this is ludicrous that now I am muted for 15 minutes after something so small.

Also i have in the past said somethings that got blocked by the filter, because once I fat-fingered a key bind that asks an inappropriate question and I understand that, that has no place in the Minecraft chat, but it was purely an accident. I can be specific if needed but I don't really think its appropriate or relevant in this situation.
  2. Popcornz

Popcornz New Member

I just found out about /info and I want to apologize for this report, because I wasn't aware of this before I reported them. I now realize that I deserved to be muted because I was breaking the rules without knowing. When Sefkan comes back online I'll apologize to him. Very sorry.
  3. VirtualBrick

VirtualBrick Member

That's ok everyone makes mistakes. As long as you learn from them then everything is cool! Have a nice day :)
  4. Tokyo Thunder

Tokyo Thunder Koala of Johto Staff Member Admin

mistakes happen popcornz, glad everything resolved peacefully

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.