Journey pixelmon should have!`**

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Spartrex, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Spartrex

Spartrex New Member

pixelmon should be more like minecraft. First of all, pixelmon should let u die then ur out of food, it should let u play a one player game in the multiplayer. 2nd i think the Cherish ball should be in the game, couse if the cherish ball is one of ur favorites, why not play with it in the game, couse it it a pokeball right?
  2. _Brokencrystal_

_Brokencrystal_ Ex-Mod/Omni Sub

1. I believe hunger is disabled on Journey so nobody ends up having to waste time farming Pokemon drops or plants for food, or waste money buying it - since Minecraft mobs are disabled in favour of Pokemon spawns, the game isn't really about surviving any more. The main focus here is Pixelmon, which is what we came here to play; I personally believe having to procure food and carry it around all the time would be a hindrance to that.
    2. Why do you want to play singleplayer in multiplayer...? There are options for both for a reason.
    3. No, you're thinking of the GS ball for a retextured Pokeball. Cherish balls can be used to craft an item which allows you to gift Pokemon without using a trading machine. This defeats the purpose of the command /pokegift being available to donator ranks only.