Johto Past rank

Discussion in 'Donation Help' started by Mapplle, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Mapplle

Mapplle New Member

Yo !
    I used to have Ace or Pro rank a year ago on former pixelmon version mod and server but i guess i've lost it all now that it got reseted, is there a way to get it back ? I also had a miner licence (if it can help proove it was me or w/e, idc bout this much :p). My IGN used to be VikTim, do you need any kind of paypal receip (idk if i can get one considering its been a year :/).
    Thanks !
  2. Hello
    you have any evidence ?
    like Screenshots ?
  3. Mapplle

Mapplle New Member

I don't have any, don't think i used paypal to donate (not sure tho, can't find unless it has a specific name that isnt "Journey gaming"). Only screens i got doesn't show my name with any rank near it so....
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. you cann found all you pay what you did in you Email Or in papypal page
  5. Winglet

Winglet Priest of Lord Kyuubi|Survival's local Fox Staff Member Admin

6. Mapplle

Mapplle New Member

I found a receip but i don't know if it's the good one (iirc i also bought hella keys / legendary pokemon and such but not at the same time, it xas 2 years ago can't remember quite well sorry), if that' can help, thanks in advance !
    [​IMG]
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. yes good now wait for jotho admin or manager
  8. Mosapotayis

Mosapotayis Johto Manager Staff Member Manager

You were a Kanto player back when you played before, not Johto. I can contact the Kanto Manager, she'll be able to help you out.
  9. Mapplle

Mapplle New Member

Ye i know but i'm on Jotho now, sorry if i've been posting this in the wrong section xd
  10. Mosapotayis

Yeah that is fine but your donation rank would still be applied to the Kanto server, it is not possible to transfer ranks between servers.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Mapplle

Mapplle New Member

Ohw that's sad, i understand, well don't bother putting it back then ill stay on Jotho its fine, not a problem to donate again the server deserves it.
    Thanks for the answer ! Sorry for making you lose time xd
  12. Mosapotayis

Yeah I'm sorry, I double checked my old files to see if you had a rank that you perhaps had won from a crate but didn't find anything. If you do change your mind then I can help you get in touch with the Kanto Manager, Kanto is still very awesome.
  13. Mapplle

Mapplle New Member

Thanks but it most likely isnt possible since i never played on Jotho back in time and i'll stay there i think but thanks again mate <3 always a pleasure to see dedicated staff <3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1