Journey My Final Farewell

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xXGOD01Xx, Aug 22, 2018.

1. xXGOD01Xx

xXGOD01Xx Ex Hoenn Staff

So after being banned from everything journey related for what can only be called flimsy reasoning there isnt much more to be said but farewell. For those of you who knew/know me its been a blast but i can no longer play due to a certain few individuals so if you need or want me hit me up on discord. and for those of you who never met me well i feel bad for you. ill probably end up getting banned here too so if you have any issues with my ban feel free to message future.

anyways all the best friends and other people i know/ have met enjoy what you do with your life be it spending all your time in a dead place or doing something good im sure you will have fun.
  2. _Yoshi_Storm_

_Yoshi_Storm_ New Member

Damn dude hate to see you go, you were always a great gym leader and admin to our little staff team, and you deserve a better way to go rather than being banned. You always motivated me to go for what I wanted to achieve and were a nice person to be around. You will be missed (by me atleast lol).
  3. xXGOD01Xx

xXGOD01Xx Ex Hoenn Staff

Glad to see ive had a positive impact on someone on the network :)
  4. nicky1208

nicky1208 Member

I haven't spoken much with you gawd, but I've seen you around on the network including Hoenn, TS, and Johto. I'm going to miss you, but there might be nothing done about your ban. I also agree with Yoshi on a lot of the things he said. You were a great admin and gym-leader maybe one of my favs. Good byes are painful lol. :p Goood bye gawd. :]
  5. xXGOD01Xx

xXGOD01Xx Ex Hoenn Staff

i wish i could have spent more time with you nicky but sometimes in life wishes cant come true. i hope i helped you like i did many others <3
  6. Frosty

Frosty New Member

I don't know anything of what happened or the reasoning for your ban, so all I can say is goodbye, journeys been great having you as a staff member, all good things come to an end, Farewell.
  7. BuckeyeFTW

BuckeyeFTW Survival Meme Enthusiast. Staff Member Admin

I hate to see you go Gawd and I will miss our tea time spot when we played murder mystery. I don't know the exact specifics to your ban, (I know there were some biases beforehand), but I guess some things are our of our control and that's the way the world works. The globe keeps spinning, the days keep moving, and the people you once knew drift away from their past.

Adios old friend.
  8. NoIDragon

NoIDragon New Member

Bye Felicia.
  9. BuckeyeFTW

BuckeyeFTW Survival Meme Enthusiast. Staff Member Admin

"Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming" ~Quote from Smash Mouth's song "Allstar".
  10. OkeRoy

OkeRoy New Member

You’ve been amazing, Gawd. I hope to see you around somewhere else instead!
  11. ProNyan

ProNyan New Member

Did not get much time to spent with u gawd, most of the times we were on ts but we will miss u ^^ u are a great person. Hope to see you again!
  12. LordTepig

LordTepig New Member

I'll miss you gawd, most of the stuff that yoshi said was true.