Monthly Primal Key

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SpicyPenguin, Jun 3, 2016.

1. SpicyPenguin

SpicyPenguin Johto Staff

Interested in getting your hands on a Primal Key?

[​IMG]
    Hello, everyone! Since you've checked this post out, I assume that you're interested in getting a Primal Key. It's very simple on how you can get one. Just like the title of thread says, you'll have to be a top voter! Help us get more people, develop our community, and strengthen our numbers.

Voting is a good way of gaining a decent amount of money when you're starting out and it also gives you a chance of getting other items that would help your in your Pixelmon Journey and now we're giving you guys something that'll keep you guys from voting. A Primal Key is the best donation key that you can get and gives the best rewards (Ranks from (Ace - Primal), Shiny Legendaries, a Miner's License, or 5 Legendary Keys). Start voting and we'll be sure to contact our top voters for each month and see that they're rewarded for helping us making a bigger family.

Note: We will be giving a Primal Key to the top voter for EACH SERVER. (If you become a top voter, the primal key will be given to you in the server where you play the most.) and only 1 Primal Key will be given for each server.

Thank you for checking out this post and thank you for voting!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Tweenlicious

Tweenlicious Johto Pufferator Staff Member Moderator

@SpicyPenguin will there be an announcement of who the top voter of each server is? Or will the top voter just be contacted privately?

Would be nice if you made a top 10 voters list at the end of a month with their server origin.
  3. SpicyPenguin

SpicyPenguin Johto Staff

The top voter is broadcasted on Johto and then contacted privately but we don't usually list all top 10 voters, i'm not sure on the different servers though. That's a great idea. Thank you!
  4. Tweenlicious

Tweenlicious Johto Pufferator Staff Member Moderator

Ahh okay, thanks for the response. Cheers.
  5. Quizzyy

Quizzyy New Member

Will be voting all the time... Thanks for letting us know!
  6. _Brokencrystal_

_Brokencrystal_ Ex-Mod/Omni Sub

Since the update, the voting rewards are very different, on Hoenn at least. I haven't been on the server myself, but I was told that when you vote, you get a random item (all varieties of Poké Balls, held items etc.) instead of money every time; if that's changed this might have done too.

Confirmation that it has/hasn't, staff?
  7. AbsolGasai

AbsolGasai Active Member

wdym "this might have done too? ~ i can probably answer your inquery crys
    • Like Like x 1
  8. _Brokencrystal_

_Brokencrystal_ Ex-Mod/Omni Sub

I was asking if the Primal key for top voters is different.
  9. AbsolGasai

AbsolGasai Active Member

probably not ~ apparently one voter from each server gets it now instead of one period...idk if that period thing was ever the case though ~ my only inquery (also why i don't even try to vote every day on the daily, this and the fact that some people get a vote more than there is days in the month) , what happens when two people from the same server tie for vote count? o_O
    • Like Like x 1
  10. onsolaught196

onsolaught196 New Member

that sounds awesome
    • Like Like x 1
  11. spartan_114

spartan_114 New Member

thanks for letting us know thats awesome and will be voting all the time (when ever i get time :D)
  12. spookis

spookis New Member

Thanks for telling us :)
  13. chairm

chairm New Member

14. Dolphin_

Dolphin_ New Member

15. DarkAngel

DarkAngel New Member

Thanks for letting us know
  16. CrazyC0ke

CrazyC0ke New Member

Could someone tell me at what time they are going to "count" the votes and reward the player with the primal key? I suppose it will be on the last day of the month...
  17. Winglet

Winglet Priest of Lord Kyuubi|Survival's local Fox Staff Member Admin

Well, first of this thread is quite old and i no longer am staff around pixelmon, i do however believe that the process is something like this.
    Manager for each server looks at the top Voters> Recognises player from their server > Top voter gets the primal key when they can get it to said player. Can't be exactly sure. But that's what i'd assume how it could possibly go
  18. CrazyC0ke

CrazyC0ke New Member

Okay, ty Winglet. :)