Medieval Roleplay

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by LightTheTrainer, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Well, we did kind of need to kill her, but now how do we get her DNA?
  2. ZaneIsSylveon

ZaneIsSylveon Member

He thought and had an idea. "Don't look." He started to cut part of her skin off. Nasty... Till he started to get blood on his dagger. "What about this?" He asked.
  3. *Freezes, and slowly turn around to face the two companions"
    Who is the body?
    *Overhead, the dragon roars, lighting up the dark sky with flames*
  4. Uh... The Heiress, Elona... We better run *starts running to the 1st kingdom*
  5. ZaneIsSylveon

ZaneIsSylveon Member

He runs with them. Trying to avoid the flame sparks and keeping the blood intact!
  6. They reach the city, gasping from air Now we should return to Erens to store the blood...
  7. *Snorts with malice*
    You have betrayed me, Miss, and you no longer do you have my respect. Have you forgotten the promise already? Perhaps if I was a noble, you would treat your promises more carefully.
    *Laughs without humor*
    All royalty are the same. I see no difference between you and the dead fifth Heiress. Keep your blood, and your friend. I have a family to care for.
  8. After all I did to free you... this is how you repay me?! *Throws vial of blood at her* There?! Is that what you wanted?! *gasps for air and collapses*
  9. *Catches the vial of blood, grimacing*
    A vial of blood? For what use? And how have you freed me? Your promise was to agree to my terms, and let me be the one to kill the foolish Heiress. I am still in servitude.
    *Sighs in frustration, and hands over a cluster of flowers*
    This is lavender, the scent helps calm a person down. Please do not pass out on me.

Herbs: 3 - 1 = 2
  10. ZaneIsSylveon

ZaneIsSylveon Member

Zane was just chilling by a wall. "No reason to get mad. We have more probably. Lets just continue our adventure ok? If you really want the kill. I will help you get inside." He told you.
  11. Urgh... I need... *falls unconscious*
  12. ZaneIsSylveon

ZaneIsSylveon Member

Zane quickly grabs her. "Sigh.. Ok we need to set up camp. Atleast.. We can find an inn. Are you coming with us or no." He asked Ayleth with a straight face. Serious than ever.
  13. Do you think I have a choice? Either I summon a magical flying unicorn to carry me back home, or follow you and your maps. I have never been around here before. And I am not so heartless to abandon people who are ill.
    *Mutters to herself*
    What am I getting myself into.
  14. ZaneIsSylveon

ZaneIsSylveon Member

He sighed. "Lets get going. I bet we can find an inn." He carries the girl on his back. Looking for an inn. He found one. Doomshire Inn. Weird name, but it is a real nice place. He realized he has no gold, but the girl has his 400 from the thugs. So he takes 50 of it to pay for 2 nights for 3 people.

Gold 400->350
  15. *wakes up* Where are... we? *Sees Ayleth* Oh... She's here...
  16. Of course, I can very well leave right now, just hand me the directions to Elton.
    *Smirks*
    Or otherwise, I would assume you actually need to rely on a lowly peasant, hmm?
  17. ZaneIsSylveon

ZaneIsSylveon Member

He sighed. "Don't start stuff. We need her. We need everyone." He said as he flipped a knife up and down to himself. Perfect each time like he has done it almost everyday.
  18. Please, then give me a reason why I should stay.
    *Gestures with her shoulder*
    This girl over here has abandoned her deal with me, and I have no other incentive to travel. Tell me exactly why I have to go.
  19. ZaneIsSylveon

ZaneIsSylveon Member

"You don't have to leave. You will get the next one. I will make sure." He told you.