Medieval Roleplay

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by LightTheTrainer, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Setting: It starts in a small village called Dragonstine, which has a large cave where all who enter disappear...

Roles: No specifics but the roles need to be medieval themed!

Rules: Keep It PG!
  2. My Character:
    Name:
    Lavender Erens
    Family: Father (Belladonna Erens) Mother (Tulip Erens) Sister (Role Available, just ask me)
    Personality: Outgoing, Clumsy, Scared Easily
    Flaws: Clumsy, Gets Scared Easily, Weak, Gets tired EXTREMELY easily, Needs to learn to control powers, Has a Hot Temper
    Powers: Has powerful healing, Has Powerful Magic Potential
    Backstory: Born into a wealthy family, who's ancestors started the village, Lavender is sent to a far away mage school, as she had large magical potential, her family didn't have any tragedies until her sister ran away, shocked, Lavender came home. When Lavender was young she remembered seeing a small village being raided, even helping setting it on fire.

*Leaves house crying and goes to hide by the tavern, where 2 large men find her, however she doesnt have her staff*
    Ahh! Please! Somebody help! *she screams as the two men surround her*
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  3. ZaneIsSylveon

ZaneIsSylveon Member

My Character

Name: Zane Akalan
    Family: Father (UNKNOWN) Mother (UNKNOWN)
    Personality: Rarely talks, Hard worker, Not tricked Easily.
    Flaws: Can make noise easily. Weak. Will betray for money.
    Powers: Can go stealth ;) (Sliding into the DMS if you know what I mean)
    Backstory: His mother and father were executed after he was born and was raised by someone unknown. He was trained in the art of Stealth.
    Type of Roleplaying Style: Mostly Semi-Lit but I can one liner.

Zane is from afar watching the event go on. He was only eating so he couldn't help, but it was funny to watch having a chuckle when she screamed. He wasn't a great person to talk too. So he didn't have any friends. (Edgy)
  4. *accidently blasts a large magic blast around body, shaking the ground and breaking the bones in the thugs*
    Urgh... I feel so... woozy... *sees Zane and thinks 'Why couldnt he help me?!'* *starts stomping towards Zane*
  5. xDEATHREAPERx

xDEATHREAPERx Member

My Character:
    Name: Nicholas Gregory
    Family: Dead, victims of a past war
    Personality: Emotionless, Egoistic, hardened by war, lost faith in royality
    Flaws: Not good at talking with other people, cares most about himself, hardly talks, back problems, dislikes mages, can´t handle alcohol
    Powers: Very good and experienced archer, knows survival tricks
    Backstory: Was a father of 2 children, lost both of them and his wife in a war when a group of mages raided his hometown in his absense, tired of wars and being used as a king´s pawn.

*Sits in a tavern, throwing knives versus others, drinking lots of ale*
  6. *Hears knives being thrown in the tavern, already enraged turns around and walks toward the tavern, even more enraged by people threatening the occupants of the village she is the heir to* Argh... I'm going to walk that dastardly thug throwing knives in there in prison myself!
  7. xDEATHREAPERx

xDEATHREAPERx Member

*sees the small girl advancing him*
    What do you think you´re doin´ child ? Go home to your mother!
    *laughs evil*
  8. *points at the Archer* You! Yes! I challenge you to a duel, tommorow at midday at the middle of the town. Decline this offer of freedom and YOU will be exiled!
  9. xDEATHREAPERx

xDEATHREAPERx Member

*can´t stop laughing at the small girl*
    Who are you daring to challenge me and threatening me with being exiled? Go home punk, before I´ll take your challenge!
  10. Oh? You baffoon dare to threaten the heir to the village? *suddenly remembers the face of the man from childhood* Oh... So how did you like seeing the burnt corpses of your family, huh?
  11. xDEATHREAPERx

xDEATHREAPERx Member

*twitches*
    WHO ARE YOU? AND HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FAMILY
  12. Hmmm...? Oh, of course! I'm the heiress to this very village... I, of course, went to a mage school, where a town was built near, then, since they didnt want to risk the highly praised students, we destroyed it! Now how about we go and have that dual RIGHT NOW THEN?!
  13. xDEATHREAPERx

xDEATHREAPERx Member

BRING IT ON, foolish child, I´ll break your bones with my bare hands!
  14. Sure... *realises forgot staff at home* U-Uh... *runs out of tavern*
  15. xDEATHREAPERx

xDEATHREAPERx Member

*Chases after her, cathes up*
    What are you gonna do now, huh?! Cry for your pesky mage friends?!
    I could break your neck RIGHT HERE!
  16. *slips over rock* Ow! W-Wait! *forms weak shield because doesnt have staff*
  17. xDEATHREAPERx

xDEATHREAPERx Member

Do you really think that tiny shield will protect you !? *cruel laugh*
    Go home punk and get your damn staff, We´ll duel tomorrow, RIGHT HERE.
    I at least wanna have some fun, spilling your blood, hehe
  18. *runs home* Damnit, Lavender, why do you have to be so Hot Tempered?!
  19. ZaneIsSylveon

ZaneIsSylveon Member

Zane secretly still stealth comes right behind the Man holding her and shows two knifes to his throat. "Let go and no one gets hurt alright?" He tells him with a whisper.