LucKeys and 10% Sale

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Maggie, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Maggie

Maggie Owner Staff Member Owner

LucKeys and 10% Sale

[​IMG]

St. Patrick's Day is coming up on March 17th! That means our Event Keys are back! Last year we introduced Clover Keys, this year they have been renamed LucKeys (yes another pun)! Test out your luck and get a Luckey to use at the crate! The crate includes: Only Shiny Green-Yellow Pokemon (PixelGo! is the exception), legendaries including Shiny Mewtwo, Rayquaza, and Registeel! There are also Radioactive/Zombie Aura pokemon as well as the first three ranks available to win from the chest! With the event keys there will also be a 10% on all items in our shop, all starting 12AM EST March 10th! Good Luck ;)

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Paul Negri

Paul Negri New Member

How can i buy keys
  3. Paul Negri

Paul Negri New Member

I need to post 3 times
  4. Paul Negri

Paul Negri New Member

I really like the server guys alot of fun keep it up fellas
  5. _Brokencrystal_

_Brokencrystal_ Ex-Mod/Omni Sub

Click Shop up there, read the text, make sure you understand it, then from the side pick the server you want to donate for, a list of buyable items will drop down and you may choose whatever you wish to buy, which in this case would be keys. It's pretty straightforward from there ^^;
  6. Firegirl20

Firegirl20 New Member

Where can you get giftcards for this web?
  7. Firegirl20

Firegirl20 New Member

Is it only starbucks?
  8. Maggie

Maggie Owner Staff Member Owner

We currently don't have a method of purchasing Gift Cards for our website. @Firegirl20
  9. Firegirl20

Firegirl20 New Member

10. Firegirl20

Firegirl20 New Member

I hope you guys get some soon cause I don't have a paypal and my parents won't buy me anything
    lol
  11. _Brokencrystal_

_Brokencrystal_ Ex-Mod/Omni Sub

12. Firegirl20

Firegirl20 New Member

• Like Like x 1