Journey Long time no appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by xXGOD01Xx, Mar 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXGOD01Xx

xXGOD01Xx Ex Hoenn Staff

Name: Gawdddd
    Server: Network/Hoenn
    Date of Ban: A long time ago
    Who you were banned by: Who knows these days
    Reason of ban: Never really clear been told many reasons many times
    Why i should be unbanned: I was going through a rough period in my life and for whatever reason thought it would be ok to take out my frustration with life on the server I always loved and the countless amount of people i called friends. This was wrong of me I know, and yes i know i am an ex admin and should know not to do this stuff already but at that period of my life all forms of sense and logic had been lost and i appoligise for my errors. What I have done cannot be changed and i understand that. I would appreciate your forgiveness and a second chance to play the server i love.
    If you wish to discuss this more i am always on discord so you can find me there, if not tell me a time and date and i can come on the teamspeak to talk to you.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lavster

Lavster The Wild Snorlax Staff Member Manager

Hey Gawd! Thanks for the appeal, after alot of consideration and since this technically was your first time being banned, we've decided to give you a second chance and to allow you to play on the server again. However, please keep in mind to follow all the server rules, and to listen to the staff members as they are only doing what's best in the community's interest. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.