Johto Kanto Pokemon Transfer Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LossyShayo, Dec 21, 2018.

1. LossyShayo

LossyShayo New Member

Hello, I couldn't find the thread to get any help with this. I just recently got back into Pixelmon, and I found out Kanto was merged!

I would just like whatever pokemon I had in Kanto over to Johto!

Thank you for your time!
    (Also if I didn't post this in the right place, my bad. I am new the this forum stuff, haven't used it before...)
  2. TheColdoor

TheColdoor Johto's Ad min & E4 Champ

Hello LossyShayo,

The thread for you to fill out to get your Pokémon transferred from Kanto to Johto is located right here!: http://journeygaming.com/threads/kanto-rank-pokemon-reply-layout.7869/

Just fill out the forms, make sure you have logged onto Johto and just wait a few days! You should be receiving all your transferrable Kanto stuff after all that :)

Thank you for your time!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. LossyShayo

LossyShayo New Member

Thank you! I do have another question... what if I dont know what rank I had on kanto or what pokemon... So I am not sure if I want to keep them or not?
  4. Mosapotayis

Mosapotayis Johto Manager Staff Member Manager

I've checked your details on Kanto, your highest rank is Ace. As for your Pokémon, you have about two pages full of Pokémon, it looks like 15-20 of those are shiny so unless you have more valuable stuff in your Johto PC then I'd recommend asking for your data to be transfered