Journey Just Want to Say Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Me' started by LossyShayo, Dec 21, 2018.

1. LossyShayo

LossyShayo New Member

I play on all the different Pixelmon servers! So say hi if you ever want too!

IGN: LossyShayo
    Server(s): Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh
    Johto I have the least amount of things on, Hoenn used to be my main place to hang out in, and Sinnoh is where my friend and I generally hang.
    Favorite Pokemon: Oh! This is so hard really... Too keep it short I guess any of the Eeveelutions, Charizard, and Litten! (Just to name a few!)

Hobbies: I Love to draw, read, write, and well play video games.
    School: Not currently in school, college is a bit too expensive...
    Job: I do currently work 3rd shift.
    Favorite color: Purple, the color of royalty
    Favorite Food: Well I live by the 4 C's (Anything with any of these is generally pretty good)
    Cheese
    Chicken
    Chocolate
    Coffee
    Other Things: I am pretty much a walking pokedex which is pretty awesome. I play a bunch of other games like MMORPGs, and I am a huge fan of Spyro! (Also I can be quite random!)
  2. Hello! Sorry to keep you waiting! Welcome to the world of Pixelmon! My name is KillerSlovakia But everyone calls me the Sun in Jotho Before we go any further, I'd like to tell you a few things you should know about this world! This world is widely inhabited by creatures known as Pokémon. We humans live alongside Pokémon as friends. At times we play together, and at other times we work together. Some people use their Pokémon to battle and develop closer bonds with them.
    LossyShayo Are you ready? Your very own tale of grand adventure is about to unfold. Fun experiences, difficult experiences, there's so much waiting for you! Dreams! Adventure! Let's go to the world of Pokémon! I'll see you later!"