Johto Just want to be unmuted.

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Teri04, Oct 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teri04

Teri04 New Member

In-Game Name: Teri04
    Server: Johto
    Date of Ban: 10/13/2018: 2 AM
    Who you were muted by: Thecoldoor
    Reason of mute: naming pokemon inappropriately
    Why I should be unmuted: I named my latios 9/11/2001 for personal giggles (i know that sounds morbid but that is my buisness) and I got warned by 2 people to change it to a different name which i did but when i woke up this morning, i was muted. now i know i broke a rule and should be punished for it, but i changed it when they asked, so im a bit confused because when i got off i wasn't muted but this morning i was? it didn't make too much since to be honest. I personally think that i should either 1. get unmuted, or 2. make the mute shorter since i did what they asked and still got banned for it.
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  2. TheColdoor

TheColdoor Johto's Ad min & E4 Champ Staff Member Admin

Hello Teri04,

You were muted due to the behavior regarding naming your Pokémon as such name you mentioned and you kept on showing it to everyone, each time being told to remove such nickname, then renaming it. You went as much as to talk about your nickname in chat, which is not appropriate at all. Regarding as to when you got muted, it was right before you logged off.

Your mute will be shorten to 2 days instead of a week. Remember, such behavior is not tolerated on our server, and we expect from you to follow our rules. Next time something as such or any other inappropriate behavior comes from you, consequences will be bigger.

Thread Locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.