Journey's Music Corner!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lavster, Nov 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Lavster

Lavster The Wild Snorlax

Herro fellow Journey Gamers!

So while I was on the network, it occurred to me that a lot of people have very unique tastes in music, which leads me to this forum discussion: Journey's Music Corner! Basically, the point of this forum is just for you all, the wonderful staff and players of Journey, to post whatever music you feel passionate about so that others can get the chance to hear it, from nightcore (yes, I consider this as a genre of music u-u ) to country, rock to classical, and even opera if that's what your into :) ! Who knows? You might even find your new favorite songs in here :eek: I'll post my songs in the next day or so, whenever I decide to not be lazy ;_;

P.S. The only restriction I would advise is to keep the songs clean, nothing with extreme profanity, thanks :D

Can't wait to see what you guys listen to :) \o
  2. _Brokencrystal_

_Brokencrystal_ Ex-Mod/Omni Sub

Aria R's cover of the Flowerfell song Secret Garden (with lyrics, implies death)
    Remix of the Homestuck version of Megalovania, intended for Underswap (no lyrics)
    Aria R's cover of Undertale Megalovania (with lyrics, implies death)
    Aria R's cover of Lavender Town theme (with lyrics, implies death)
    Aria R's cover of The True Name, a remix of His Theme from Undertale (with lyrics, implies death)
    Almost everything Ahrix https://m.youtube.com/user/AhrixOfficial ever made.
    And the Pixelmon soundtracks, which sadly I can't link here since YouTube has outdated versions of said tracks and SoundCloud is terrible on a tablet/phone, but you can probably find them easily enough.

Um... I just realised all of these mention death or have no lyrics. I should stop now.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Cyspider

Cyspider New Member Builder

A sweet song to combat all the songs about death.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Lavster

Lavster The Wild Snorlax

In all honesty, I actually really enjoyed the songs! :eek:
    I'm not saying that death is ever a good thing, but I just really liked the songs in general, so thanks for posting!

Lol, this is also a song I've never heard before, but it sounds like something I could get used to :D
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Lavster

Lavster The Wild Snorlax

Today's the day I decide not to be lazy! Yayayay

Here are some of the songs I personally really enjoy listening too :D

One of the many songs made by the producers of the English anime, RWBY :) (I know there are some RWBY fans out there :p, if your not, then go watch it ^w^)

NIGHTCORE :D

Some other bands/songs I tend to listen to pretty often :)

Welp, that's all I got for now, I'll see what else I find to add to my forever expanding list of music x3
    Can't wait to see what songs everyone else listens to as well! :D
  6. AbsolGasai

AbsolGasai Active Member

7. AbsolGasai

AbsolGasai Active Member

8. AbsolGasai

AbsolGasai Active Member

9. Lavster

Lavster The Wild Snorlax

Just to let you know absol:

1. you can put up to 5 videos per post
    2. just your favourite ones xD
    3. like number 2, this many is a bit overkill, but love the enthusiasm haha ^_^
    • Like Like x 1
  10. AbsolGasai

AbsolGasai Active Member

sorry and thanks <3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. AbsolGasai

AbsolGasai Active Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

THIS EXPLAINS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and a make a me laugh
  12. SoulfIare

SoulfIare New Member

Some of the favorites from my playlist.

13. parkit619

parkit619 New Member

If you guys know me on ts, then you'll know about ParkitBot playing CEDM Music. I like to listen to CEDM (Christian Electronic Dance Music) and Worship music when ever I'm in the mood for it. Here are some of my favs :D

1 Peter 3:15: But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.
  14. AbsolGasai

AbsolGasai Active Member

1st 3 songs are freaking amazing in this, also imagine dragons warriors is pretty bae (roughly #6 in this list)