Journey Gaming Discord

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jadeite, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Jadeite

Jadeite Unova Manager

I've had a Discord chat made for a while, but not many people have used it to be honest. Figured I'd link it here in hopes of it getting more traffic. It's mainly right now for text chatting since we have the TeamSpeak3 tbh.

https://discordapp.com/invite/EgcrHFb

That link is a perm join link that won't expire.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. _Brokencrystal_

_Brokencrystal_ Ex-Mod/Omni Sub

Would you mind explaining what Discord is, exactly? I'm not entirely sure how it works myself and I'm sure others unfamiliar with it would appreciate it.
  3. Jadeite

Jadeite Unova Manager

Discord is a program used for usually guilds or groups in a sense, but it's very similar to Teamspeak3 and Skype. You have an account, you can join different group, there are lobbies to type and lobbies to talk in.

https://discordapp.com/
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Jadeite

Jadeite Unova Manager

It's been a bit, and I wanted to bump this up because a few people mention discord sometimes, but we do have a discord!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. LOBOxAZ

LOBOxAZ New Member

Very nice! I will have to check this out.
  6. Fade

Fade New Member

Awesome, love using Discord glad the server has one too. :), gonna help bump this up as well to get some more members in there too
  7. AbsolGasai

AbsolGasai Active Member

awesomeness fade, invite peeps till your hearts content :3
  8. SSeaDragon

SSeaDragon New Member

I do use the discord, but the voice channels are never used. I kinda want this to change. I guess there isn't a way tho.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. _Brokencrystal_

_Brokencrystal_ Ex-Mod/Omni Sub

If you wanted Discord voice channels to be used, you'd have to drag everyone from TeamSpeak. And then trap them in a pit so they can't leave again. :p

Jade has said herself she doubts the voice channels will be used over TS and that she only made them because 2 or 3 peoples (who I never saw using Discord for voice) kept spamming about it.
  10. Christy

Christy New Member

11. DarkAngel

DarkAngel New Member

Thanks I might stop by :)
  12. TJPlaysNow[HELP ME]

TJPlaysNow[HELP ME] Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I am glad there is a discord. It's all I use, I can't stand TeamSpeak really, it both makes my computer run slower and my internet. I'll be there!
  13. Undead

Undead New Member