Survival Issha boye

Discussion in 'Introduce Me' started by Rhys_Sanguine, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Rhys_Sanguine

Rhys_Sanguine New Member

After writing my post pondering the death of the survival server, I saw that I hadn't introduced myself yet. I also noticed the grand total of 6 people using this part of the forums in the past 4 months, which is honestly saddening. I hope that this server will at least suit my needs for the time being and that I make a couple of friends along the way.

With that being said, issha boye Rhys underscore Sang-win, resident survival main, comin' atcha to break blocks snd kick ass.. and I'm all outta ass.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Frosty

Frosty Member

Hey Rhys, Hope you enjoy your stay on the server :)
  3. Winglet

Winglet Priest of Lord Kyuubi|Survival's local Fox Staff Member Admin

Yo! Welcome to the network ^^
  4. _Brokencrystal_

_Brokencrystal_ Ex-Mod/Omni Sub

Hey, welcome!

Just wanted to add that, yes, the forums aren't amazingly active, but the TeamSpeak and Discord servers are more so if you wanted to talk to people :] TS people mostly use for voice, but you can keep your mic muted if you want; Discord has a voice chat but nobody ever uses it because everyone who talks is still on TS, so it's used for Discord events, announcements, communicating trades in advance of people coming online, or in some cases just a place to talk about almost anything.
  5. LeafyWrath

LeafyWrath Survival Mod Staff Member Moderator

Nice to meet you, Rhys!
  6. Rhys_Sanguine

Rhys_Sanguine New Member

Thanks all, I guess I'll be a lot more active once this reset happens. When it does, I hope to see y'all there.