Johto Information..?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Animusi, May 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Animusi

Animusi New Member

Please forgive my ignorance but I'm guessing we had big server changes/merges? I've lost all my pokemon, my rank, etc. Unfortunately, I don't remember what server I had my rank on either... :(
  2. IAmR3liable

IAmR3liable Member

Hey Animusi,
    Johto had a reset like a long long time ago probably a year+ (that's if you played on Johto.) However, seeing as you lost your Pokemon, Kanto somewhat recently merged with Johto. So, which region did you previously play on?

Also, if you can find a receipt to when you purchased your rank, I'm sure you'll be able to get your rank back.

Cheers.
  3. Animusi

Animusi New Member

I can't seem to find a receipt, I must've deleted it like an idiot. I may have played on Johto/Kanto, I only had an Ace rank but that's still $20. I also seem to be unable to log into Johto as the launcher won't give me an option to add server details... :/
  4. IAmR3liable

IAmR3liable Member

Go into the launcher > Start Pixelmon up > Go to multiplayer > Go to my servers by the bottom > Add server > play.journeygaming.com

Also, make sure you're on 1.5.1 as this is the version Johto is currently running on.

Otherwise, I'm really unsure where it is from here. I wasn't playing when the merge actually happened, so I'm not sure how all of it went.
  5. Animusi

Animusi New Member

I found a means to connect, hopefully I can connect soon to see if my stuff was retained. I know for a fact I played both Kanto and Johto, I think the save/data I want to keep is from Johto though because I remember Kanto being pretty dead.

Edit: Got into Johto, no luck either. Pokemon and rank are gone. Someone on Johto is suggesting my savedata/rank was from Kanto but I don't remember I'm afraid.

For the life of me, I can't seem to find my receipt either -_-
    Last edited: May 12, 2019
  6. IAmR3liable

IAmR3liable Member

7. Animusi

Animusi New Member

Issue has been solved, thank you very much :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.