Skyblock Howdy! its Stellarite!

Discussion in 'Introduce Me' started by Stellarite, Jan 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Stellarite

Stellarite New Member

Don't you think that space is cool? an endless voyage across the universe would make my day- er... life! Join me on skyblock and we can bond over our love of space! :D (for all who may not recognize my name, it was Phantom_bro.)
  2. HaroonMiah

HaroonMiah New Member

space is amazing, and learning about it is so interesting. It is amazing how there is no end to space and if you keep floating in a certain direction for an infinity in space then you will end back to your starting point. It is amazing how a star's life ends with a supernova, a titanic explosion, that is so powerful that its light can take months to fade away. It is amazing how space is completely silent as it is a vacuum and sound waves cannot travel through it. It is amazing how we do not know whether there is other life out there and that maybe in one universe theres life just like ours and humans that are far more developed than us, which leads to the question how comes these developed beings havent found us yet? (Fermi paradox). It is amazing how the complicated elements we have today such as gold started from two elements, helium and hydrogen, forming every otehr element when they fused when stars are born. Space is amazing.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Stellarite

Stellarite New Member

You really know a lot about space. To write all this down means you have a lot of commitment. To pull this all right out of your head is insane! I respect that.
  4. HaroonMiah

HaroonMiah New Member

thanks i really do love space and i have watched a lot of brian cox and neil deGrasse Tyson in my lifetime. :D