Hoenn and Sinnoh Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Maggie, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Maggie

Maggie Owner Staff Member Owner

Hoenn and Sinnoh Update
    Hello everyone! As some of you may have heard, Hoenn and Sinnoh will be updating to Minecraft version 1.12 using Pixelmon Reforged! Pixelmon reforged is a Pixelmon Mod version developed by some of the original Pixelmon Developers. On Monday both Hoenn and Sinnoh will be switching over to this new version. Of course with that it means that there will be a few changes.

Its been over a year since both Hoenn and Sinnoh both went through Map Wipes and Pokemon wipes, so come the update they will be clearing pokemon data and the map. 1.12 includes new blocks and a few new features, so the safest thing to do would be to make sure map and data are started fresh. Anyone who has donated in the shop will be getting back all items purchased, including: Ranks, pokemon, and keys. It will take a few a days for everyone to get back ranks and items, so please be patient as everything is returned to you. If you have played on generations you might notice that there are differences in what pokemon are available. However you will see optimization differences, bug fixes, and a lot more.

A new installation guide will be added soon to the forums for any help needed to upgrade. Link to the mod website will be linked below. By having our 2 Pixelmon Generations servers (Kanto and Johto) and 2 Pixelmon Reforged servers (Hoenn and Sinnoh) we hope that our community only grows and expands greatly! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or comment below.

Reforged Download Link: https://reforged.gg/
    Pixelmon Reforged Installation Guide (Technic Launcher): https://goo.gl/neyGtf
    Pixelmon Reforged Installation Guide (Minecraft Launcher): https://goo.gl/XgxwP4
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Fiend_Lucifer

Fiend_Lucifer New Member

What about the stuff of the people that transfered from Unova, they lose everything?
  3. JakesShinx

JakesShinx Johto S-Mod. Shinx Collector

From past experience, anyone who transfered data from Unova will go. Ranks and everything else will stay as you have donated for those things. However I do not know if that is the case, so you will need to wait on a Manager or Owner to confirm or deny the Data thing. Ranks will 100% stay tho.
  4. fabbe

fabbe New Member

Can you transfer my pokemon to jhoto then please?
  5. Gawky

Gawky Member

Wait what, I was told by Nasker you can have your Unova stuff transferred over to either Kanto or Johto. But besides that, You cannot transfer to Hoenn or Sinnoh due to it will being reset.
  6. william werner

william werner New Member

what about people that got their rank from a forum event do they get their rank back?
  7. LionCanadianBoss

LionCanadianBoss New Member

I bought a Elite key bundle on sinnoh, my username is LionCanadianBoss (I bought it like last Christmas).