Hoenn HitmonSal Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by CitizenSal, May 10, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CitizenSal

CitizenSal New Member

In-Game Name: HitmonSal
    Server: Hoenn
    Date of Ban: who knows
    Who you were banned by: Future_
    Reason of Ban: Banned because someone mentioned my name, apparantly caused issues in the past?
    Why you should be unbanned: I want to be unbanned because i enjoy playing on hoenn and my friends play there. I understand that i was problematic in the past but that was due to things I couldnt help. I have recovered from said issues and I wish to be given a second chance, I mean its the past? I've learnt from my mistakes and wont be problematic again. I just dont think its fair that i am continually been punished for something i really couldnt help. Dont you think me getting things sorted and going through many appointments was enough punishment? I aint a bad egg people think I am. If im given a chance i promise you wont get a bad word heard from me.
  2. Lavster

Lavster The Wild Snorlax / Hoenn Admin

We've thoroughly considered the time its been since the original ban, and have decided to give you a second chance by lifting your ban. However, please remember that all actions have consequences, so in the future please think about your actions and their potential reactions before breaking the rules on Journey. Thank you for submitting your appeal and have a great day! o/

Thread Locked.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.