Johto Hiii~

Discussion in 'Introduce Me' started by Kushio, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Kushio

Kushio New Member

Hello everyone! I'm here to introduce myself, but, first of all I need to say that I'm not a english speaker, my mother language is spanish, so if I have a mistake that's the reason. I'm learning english so I will try not to use to much the translator, no more to add, let's start!.

Hello again, I'm
    Kushio_chan, you may call me just Kushio if you want. I love pokemon so like a month ago I decide to dowload the Pixelmon mod and play it in multiplayer because that makes the game more fun. I play in different server but they did not finish liking me and then I join to Journey. I started in the Johto server, where I join like a week ago. In that short time I started to love that server. The people in that server is the nicest, also the mods are super nice and kind, I really feel welcomed in the server.

I decide to stay in the server, thanks to everyone that made me feel welcome. I look forward to have loots of fun with all. See you on the server.

(Btw, I love
    Gardevoir, so, if anyone want to gift me one shiny I would be really happy...

...Jk hehehe).
  2. ProNyan

ProNyan New Member

Haii Kushio ^^, nice to meet you.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Winglet

Winglet Priest of Lord Kyuubi|Survival's local Fox Staff Member Admin

hello Kushio ^^ Welcome :D
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. LordTepig

LordTepig New Member

Hi Kushio, welcome to journey!
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Frosty

Frosty Member

Hey Kushio, Im glad you enjoy your stay on the server, welcome! Hope to see you around :)
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. OkeRoy

OkeRoy New Member

Hi Kushio, nice meeting you!
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Kushio

Kushio New Member

It's a pleasure to meet all of you guys nwn