Johto Hi, I am Deathreaper :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Me' started by xDEATHREAPERx, Aug 13, 2017.

1. xDEATHREAPERx

xDEATHREAPERx New Member

Hey everybody, my name is Moritz (or xDEATHREAPERx)! I am a (currently) 17 year old boy from Germany who plays Pokémon since I can remember, starting with Pokémon Yellow Edition and the Crystal Edition. Later on I would own every single game of the main series, and many spin-off titles.
    I started playing on the Journey Gaming server in April or March (can't remember xd). However due to me making the Abitur (comparable to A-Levels, High School final exams, that kinda stuff) I couldn't remain active for a long time.
    But since I'm done with school now and got a spot on a University (going to study Computer Science), I play a LOT of Pixelmon again!
    I own all T1 and T2 badges, and best 3/4 E4 members this weekend (got shutdown by Tox ._. )
    Apart from Pixelmon I'm playing a lot of CS:GO (currently DMG), LoL, Overwatch, PUBG and Fire Emblem.

Nice to meet ya all! :D

Edit1: Gym Sub since 2 weeks
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  2. aum0001

aum0001 New Member

Nice to meet you too :D
  3. ThorTako

ThorTako Member

Hi DeathIsSmel... Woops I mean xDEATHREAPERx
  4. xDEATHREAPERx

xDEATHREAPERx New Member

Rood ._.
  5. AyeeItzFlip

AyeeItzFlip New Member

you smell like bad.
  6. aum0001

aum0001 New Member

7. Finally! Another FireEmblem Fan, did you get the recent remake? Heroes Of Valentia (Or Summin I havent played it in a while)
  8. aum0001

aum0001 New Member

lol me too! :) I play fire emblem too :D
  9. xDEATHREAPERx

xDEATHREAPERx New Member

Yep, haven´t played it through yet, was busy with trying Conquest in Lunatic difficulty ;-;
  10. aum0001

aum0001 New Member

Oh boy. Lol how much fun was that?
  11. aum0001

aum0001 New Member

Lol true.
  12. xDEATHREAPERx

xDEATHREAPERx New Member

I gave up. I didn´t want to use DLC´s to lvl up, as that would be kinda ruining the challenge. And I got stuck in the chapter 21: Eternal Stairway. The faceless respawning on Lunatic is simply too much :/

#CamillaIsBae
  13. aum0001

aum0001 New Member

lol