Hoenn Hey!

Discussion in 'Introduce Me' started by TheNekoJP, May 20, 2018.

1. TheNekoJP

TheNekoJP New Member

Heyyy! My name is NekoJP, and I play on the Hoenn Pixelmon server. I played on this before, and I have come back! I dont have a favorite pokemon, but I like Oshawott, Treeko, Breloom, Gliscor, and some others I cant think of right now. I like to play soccer and tennis when im not watching tv or doing other things. My school is about to end so you'll be sure to see me in game. But before my school ends, we have a big trip across the country (the US). That trip will be the rest of this week, so I wont be active at all this week. I hope to meet you all. Bai!! :)
  2. Nice to meet you NekoJP! Although I don't play on hoenn, I'm sure many players will enjoy having you on the server! Have a great time playing :D
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Hi! Sorry to keep you waiting! Welcome to the world of Pokémon and in hoeen region! My name is KillerSlovakia But everyone calls me the Pokémon Professor[Prof.Killer]. And this…is what we call a "Pokémon." This world is widely inhabited by creatures known as Pokémon. We humans live alongside Pokémon, at times playing together as friends, and at times helping one another out. And sometimes, we just like to have fun battling others like us! But as close as we are, we don't know everything about Pokémon. In fact, there are still many, many mysteries surrounding Pokémon. I do research to try to unravel those Pokémon mysteries.
    Are you ready? Your very own adventure is now about to unfold! Be courageous and leap into the world of Pokémon where dreams, adventures, and friendships await!

Note im hoeen Professor