Johto Helper tells me to leave fight and makes me miss out on a zapdos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jake wolfe, Jul 3, 2018.

1. jake wolfe

jake wolfe New Member

Hi, my in-game name is jake12919. I summoned a zapdos from a shrine and got him to low health. After a few tries with poke-balls, the game got stuck on waiting, so i asked for help from a helper. The Helper told me to do /endbattle and said the zapdos should stay. The zapdos did not stay. So i am wondering if there is a way for me to get the zapdos i lost do to misguidance from a helper on the server. I play on johto. I have a link if needed to show proof of the conversation and/or the actions taking place.
  2. Frosty

Frosty New Member

Well done on recording it, I would say you have good enough proof to be able to receive another zapdos, you will need to contact or wait for a manager to certify and give you a zapdos, and to just say, the reason this happened was not the helpers fault in anyway, it's a glitch/bug in the mod that causes pokes to despawn rarely when using /end battle, it's the only way you can get out of a battle when stuck unless a admin+ was on, the helper was helping you the best he/she could.
    @Mosapotayis
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  3. jake wolfe

jake wolfe New Member

okay awesome, and sorry if it seemed like i was blaming the helper. Im new to pixelmon so i had no clue how everything worked. Thanks for the response.
  4. Mosapotayis

Mosapotayis Johto Manager Staff Member Manager