Journey Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mattaens, May 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mattaens

Mattaens New Member

Wassup, I never played on Journeygaming, and friends told me its good server so I tried to join with my Original mc with Technic launcher but it says this : Failed to login: The authentication servers are currently down for maintence.

Can someone help me?
  2. _Brokencrystal_

_Brokencrystal_ Ex-Mod/Omni Sub

it means that mojang authentication servers are down at that time not a journeygaming thing and sadly they wiwll be down for as long as it takes them to do maintenance
    youd just have to wait when that happens and it will apply for all servers sorry :(
    by the way for future times this happens you can check https://help.mojang.com/ and it will tell tyou if authentication or multiplayer sessions servers are down :)
  3. IAmR3liable

IAmR3liable Member

It could definitely be the authentication servers down for maintenance, however, sometimes I get this message while they're still up. If you try to put your password and username/email back in 3-5 times, hopefully it will eventually let you log in. Otherwise, it may be true that the servers are down.
  4. Mattaens

Mattaens New Member

Thanks guys <3
  5. IAmR3liable

IAmR3liable Member

No worries, if you have further issues, make sure to make a thread, and it will hopefully be solved.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.