Hoenn Hello im KillerSlovakia nice Meet you

Discussion in 'Introduce Me' started by KillerSlovakia, Jan 20, 2018.

1. In-game name: KillerSlovakia
    Server: Hoeen
    Staff Position (if applicable):
    Favorite Pokemon (if applicable): Kingdra Fav Type Dragon

Hobbies : Play games in Steam Play Minecraft
    Fav Modpack Pixelmon

interests :
    City transport Bratislava
    im Love Trains

school year : break professional department
    bookbinder [all times im in home ]
    favorite food : baked beans risotto
    Color : Green
    minecraft character :

KillerSlovkaia.png
  2. Oreo

Oreo former hoenn mod

Nice to meet ya, Killer!
  3. PullpettiX_

PullpettiX_ New Member

Welcome to our server!!! =D we hope you enjoy it here as much as we do!!! =D
  4. tnx you and
    im play in server 1 year but day ago im make this topic :)
  5. Winglet

Winglet Priest of Lord Kyuubi|Survival's local Fox

Although i am a tad late i would like to welcome u to the network! Hope to see you around
  6. you are last and in journeygaming im play 1 year this topic im make ony day ago
    im too lazy :)
  7. Gawky

Gawky Member

Welcome to Journey (If your new) Hope you enjoy your stay here, It can be a bumpy ride! :D
  8. tnx
  9. me Adventure sinnoh in sinnoh is go close to End

2018-05-10_15.29.34.png
  10. Hello! Sorry to keep you waiting! Welcome to the world of Pixelmon! My name is KillerSlovakia Before we go any further, I'd like to tell you a few things you should know about this world! This world is widely inhabited by creatures known as Pokémon. We humans live alongside Pokémon as friends. At times we play together, and at other times we work together. Some people use their Pokémon to battle and develop closer bonds with them.
    KillerSlovakia Are you ready? Your very own tale of grand adventure is about to unfold. Fun experiences, difficult experiences, there's so much waiting for you! Dreams! Adventure! Let's go to the world of Pokémon! I'll see you later!"