Hoenn Got Called Some Interesting Stuff

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by IamDeanWinchster, Oct 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IamDeanWinchster

IamDeanWinchster New Member

Person Being Reported: OmgitsSefkan
    Person Reporting: IamDeanWinchster
    Reason: Language in Msg

Was playing and this guy did an irrational thing and I will admit I should not have called him an idiot but what he said was a little bit too far. Screenshot attached.

Attached Files:

2. RandomDirt

RandomDirt Retired Dirty Dirt

So in this situation it most likely would have been a better idea to leave the player alone in their decision making as you were actually the one who provoked them in the first place by calling them an idiot.

I cant tell what was said in the above text where the player of question said "STFU" but it seems like he felt attacked by your words and was merely defending himself. Now having said that I don't agree with their decision to use respoond in that way and to take it as far as to use racial words against you.

In the future please treat all of our players with respect and if someone says something rude to you in the future then you can report it to a staff member and have them deal with it. As far as what measures could be taken into here is beyond me but ill tag someone that might be able to help you out. Its also probably best to just leave people alone or try to be more helpful than discouraging as it tends to have better endings than this one. Thus you'll avoid having to deal with this kind of situation entirely.

@Lavster
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lavster

Lavster The Wild Snorlax / Hoenn Senior Mod

Basically everything that Dirt said, instead of unnecessarily elevating the situation, try to either ignore the player and walk away from it (and in this case, report it to staff) or just simply avoid provoking others to say those things in the first place (again, we don't know the full context of the situation).

However, regardless of what was done before this happened, OMGitsSefkan was out of line with his words and will be spoken to, thanks again for leaving the report and have a good day :)

Thread Locked.
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.