Johto Glitched Shiny Groudon

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by xGoldenFlowersx, Aug 22, 2018.

1. xGoldenFlowersx

xGoldenFlowersx New Member

2018-08-21_19.28.02.png
    I had a shiny Groudon on Johto (which you can see in my third party slot in the screenshot). I got it from a crate. I can't really remember much about its stats, other than a -attack nature, and a very low attack IV (it was probably 0) It had 31 in 3 other stats which I can't remember. When I tried to fight a mega Latias, it didn't appear in the switching pokemon screen. Sometime between losing to the mega Latias and claiming an egg from a ranch block, an egg replaced where my Groudon was. I searched through all 100 boxes in my PC, and the Groudon wasn't there. I used the search function as well, and it didn't appear. Is it recoverable?
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  2. OkeRoy

OkeRoy New Member

Hi GoldenFlower,

I assume the Helpers on Johto told you to relog but if they haven’t, you can try that.
    If this doesn’t work, sadly nothing can be done about it by the Helpers or Mods.
    Therefore i suggest you contact an Admin+ so they can help retreive your Groudon.

Yours sincerely,

OkeRoy
  3. Frosty

Frosty Member

Hi GoldenFlower -

Basically what Roy has said,
    Have you tried re-logging? may of been a visual glitch, if you havent already which I highly doubt you haven't that is really the only solution until you get a admin+ to sort the problem for you, best of wishes.
    Hope you can get your Groudon back :)
  4. Maggie

Maggie Owner Staff Member Owner

Hey Flower, what times are you usually on the server? Let me know and we can fix this :) thanks
  5. _Brokencrystal_

_Brokencrystal_ Ex-Mod/Omni Sub

This is my sister and I did tell her to relog and check all PC boxes, it didn't come back. Her in-game name is flutterby_ and her play schedule bewilders me completely. I have no idea what times she's usually online, but she is asked to stop at 8pm weekdays, 9pm weekends (BST). I can maybe get her on the server when I find you on TeamSpeak, Maggie?
  6. Maggie

Maggie Owner Staff Member Owner

Sure thing broken :)
    • Like Like x 1