Journey Game Idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LightTheTrainer, Sep 10, 2017.

?

Would you like my Idea to be Implemented? Even with a few alterations?

1. Absolutely!

90.0%
  2. Not... Really...

10.0%
  1. I am a really big fan of games like Cluedo/Clue, So this idea came to my head.
    It's just a small idea of a minigame which could have a house (preferably a mansion) With people invited to a party, you would each have a bedroom (possibly shared?) And then there would be 1 killer. The killer would be let out of their room and then they would choose a player to be hunted. The player would be teleported out and then they get 30 seconds to hide. The other players would have challenges to get out of their room while the killer hunts the other player down. After a player escapes their room they get a sword and can kill the killer. If nobody does and the killer finds the victim, they kill them and they win. Yes, it would be difficult to implement but I would really like it! There may be a few things to alter here and there, but I hope you liked my idea!

~Sincerely LightTheTrainer
  2. Tom25W

Tom25W Member Staff Member Admin

reminds me a bit of Friday the 13th, but yeah seems interesting
  3. Whoops! Well I never knew that xD
  4. Winglet

Winglet Survival Mod|Priest of Lord Kyuubi Staff Member Moderator

absolutely love it ;o;
  5. Aww <3 Tysm :D
  6. Ooo, my poll is doin' pretteh well.
  7. Remember, any criticism is allowed!
  8. Sounds like a pretty good concept. A bit
    like a horror movie (Friday the 13th, Freddy Krueger etc.), not saying that's a bad thing. I think if you changed up a mechanic or two about it then it would be a bit better. Anyways I'd like to see it become a small gamemode on journey, just to try out something new
  9. Ok, but which things would you recommend changing?
  10. I just don't really like the one player at a time goes out thing. Still a great idea and all, but if you wanna give the gamemode a sort of story behind it I just can't really see too much logic to it that would fit the story. Anyways sorry if I sound rude or anything, not trying to but it's just my opinion. It's a pretty good concept and all but that's just what I think. Anyways it's your idea so you can do what you want with it (plus it's a good idea)
  11. Heh, So you think maybe like, all the people outside at once? Maybe while they are hiding they could look for clues to escape the house!