Johto Game crashes near market

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Yappy (MarcusPhilipX), Apr 25, 2018.

1. Whenever I log back in Johto at the warp market it always crashes my game or sends me back to the lobby.. Please fix this
  2. IAmR3liable

IAmR3liable Member

Hey, Marcus. I have also experienced this problem myself. At first I thought it was my internet connection. I have no official conclusion, or resolution for this issue, however I found when I simply restarted my computer, I was all fine.

Hope this helps.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. _Brokencrystal_

_Brokencrystal_ Ex-Mod/Omni Sub

What's it say when it crashes and what's it say when you get sent to the Hub? Might help us find a more definite/permanent solution.

If it was Timed Out, I had the same problem but at a home I was building with a friend rather than /warp market, as R3liable said restarting PC seems to have fixed it.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ok I'll try it. Tysm!
  5. UPDATE: I tried both minecraft and technic launcher and restarted my laptop and launchers... Just crashes... idk why
    I was able to go back to my home by squeezing in the /home while the game is loading, but the trick doesn't work anymore... Always Timed out..
    halp
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  6. _Brokencrystal_

Ye, what's the error message when the game crashes?
  7. I was able to finally log in, but I may be afraid that I may crash again
    It says timed out
  8. _Brokencrystal_

Am a little confused here. Are you sure that it was a crash and not a disconnect? When the game crashes, Minecraft closes and sends you back to the launcher, usually with a crash report message (e.g. Game crashed while ticking entity).
  9. IAmR3liable

IAmR3liable Member

He's basically getting kicked back into the hub with the message 'Timed out'. As if his internet isn't working. It happened again earlier today, I juat waited a couple minutes and re-connected. Perhaps it works when you leave it for a couple minutes before reconnecting... it seemed to work for you the next day, when you hadn't played overnight.
    • Informative Informative x 1