Hoenn Fresh Start, Reintro

Discussion in 'Introduce Me' started by CitizenSal, May 12, 2018.

1. CitizenSal

CitizenSal New Member

Thanks to the staff of hoenn ive been given a fresh start and a new chance and i deeply appreciate that. :) With that said, I reckon its time to reintroduce myself.

So hello! My name is Sal. Im 27 from the UK. I have been around on Hoenn since the network was known as PokeJourney. Unfortuantly personal circumstances got the best of me, and to anyone I offended, im Sorry. I hope we can be friends again. :)

But yeah enough of that XD I am a massive football fan, (Soccer to the Americans), Rugby League amongst other sports. I also train in Muay Thai Kickboxing and I hope to compete one day once I get good haha! Im also a massive Simpsons fanatic and love to quote it at random times. It fills me witg joy when someone responds to it with the next line.

When im not on Pixelmon youll find me playing Animal Crossing, either New Leaf or Pocket Camp. XD

But yeah ive rambled so ill shut up now. I cant wait to get to know everyone again and make new friends here :)

All the best!
    Sal
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Hi! Sorry to keep you waiting! Welcome to the world of Pokémon and in hoeen region! My name is KillerSlovakia But everyone calls me the Pokémon Professor[Prof.Killer]. And this…is what we call a "Pokémon." This world is widely inhabited by creatures known as Pokémon. We humans live alongside Pokémon, at times playing together as friends, and at times helping one another out. And sometimes, we just like to have fun battling others like us! But as close as we are, we don't know everything about Pokémon. In fact, there are still many, many mysteries surrounding Pokémon. I do research to try to unravel those Pokémon mysteries.
    Are you ready? Your very own adventure is now about to unfold! Be courageous and leap into the world of Pokémon where dreams, adventures, and friendships await!
    • Funny Funny x 2