Forum Event Suggestions!

Discussion in 'Events' started by SpicyPenguin, May 19, 2016.

1. AbsolGasai

AbsolGasai Active Member

problem is it'd be semi-difficult to incorperate mail into the forums and/or across all servers to do said event.

i do, however, love your idea
    • Like Like x 1
  2. AbsolGasai

AbsolGasai Active Member

what's reserved for what? o_O
    • Like Like x 1
  3. _Brokencrystal_

_Brokencrystal_ Ex-Mod/Omni Sub

Precisely my thoughts.
  4. I want read this sub later
  5. _Brokencrystal_

You could've bookmarked it or copy-pasted the link into a to-do list document, but fair enough.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ok, sorry. İ will do like this later. Thank you
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Tom25W

Tom25W Member

I think it would be interesting to peak out for hidden presents/gifts scattered around the world waiting for players to be found.Whoever finds one gets a reward.
  8. Mistleteinn

Mistleteinn New Member

Mad Libs - OP makes a fill-in-the-blank mad lib (pokemon related, server related, etc.) and people respond with what they filled out! Funniest, most creative answers will win.

Icon Contests - Like skin comp, but for the forums. We are given a certain theme and change our forum icons to match the theme. Those entering comment on a thread, and the winner(s) will be chosen by post likes?

Screenshot contests - Follow a guideline, submit a screenshot. From the most bugged screenshots, prettiest pokemon scenery, or your server's finest build, there's a handful of ideas and themes for this. There can also possibly be separate edited screenshot contests as well?

Picture contests - Be it pictures of scenery where a player lives, their pets, and maybe even their pokemon collection! This will allow players to explore outside of their homes and show off some things outside of the game that they are proud of.
  9. _Brokencrystal_

Screenshot contests were done before, but very rarely, I think only one or two in total and the forums update probably deleted those. Since forums aren't really used by anyone but staff for more than a few days I don't think there would've been many participants?

Also, on the icon contests thing, post likes borked and as you can see, don't currently exist.
  10. zLightningz

zLightningz Member

But what about the people who don't play pixel- or Pokémon