Journey Fix Daily oml

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gawky, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Gawky

Gawky Member

It's starting to get annoying that daily is always randomly resetting after you get your previous day, Twice I've gotten close to 200 payscore and I couldn't get it because it had reset. Now I believe that this has happened multiple times to other players that are dealing with the same issue on there server. (If it
    s happening there) owo
  2. Frosty

Frosty Member

I personally have not experienced this issue, make sure you are claiming your reward after 50 minutes of play time, if it's a consistent problem then I would imagine admins+ would try and fix this issue, however most of the time the issue is mod side, and the server can't do anything about it until the mod has fixed the issue itself.

-Prolorix
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  3. VirtualBrick

VirtualBrick Member

It is a known issue that is server wide. Ik its annoying but they are looking for a fix but it's not the easiest thing to do
  4. OkeRoy

OkeRoy New Member

Hi Gawky,

Unfortunately this glitch is server wide and they are doing their very best to find a fix to this infortunate glitch. Not much can be done right now. As Prolorix said, make sure you claim your daily 50 minutes after you’ve logged in. I understand that this is very annoying but try to hang in there until it’s fixed, buddy.

- Roy
  5. Gawky

Gawky Member

Yes I know, It's very annoying and constantly irritating when it's getting reset at random times. I know I'm not the only one suffering from this and having the same emotions. But yes, I will have to wait.