Hoenn Eggsteps

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kingrc16, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Kingrc16

Kingrc16 New Member

My suggestion is a way for players to check how many steps are left on there eggs. I looked at /eggsteps in a single player world and it just states how many steps are left on a egg so if players can have access to that command that would be cool or if you could add a npc like by the egg shop that tells you that would be nice to. I bought a random egg from the egg shop and thought it was glitched because it wasn't hatching so having a way to check to make sure my egg is hatching I think is a good idea so I know the egg isn't glitched.
  2. _Brokencrystal_

_Brokencrystal_ Ex-Mod/Omni Sub

I believe it used to be a donator command, which was then removed for eula-related reasons.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kingrc16

Kingrc16 New Member

I was think it would be a public command seeing as it just says how many steps are left on your egg.
  4. Kingrc16

Kingrc16 New Member

Even if /eggsteps could be a donation command again I still think it should be able to be used by everyone not just people who donate for it. It's not like /hatch or something like /pokesee were it's telling people what's in the egg or hatching the egg with out the work of hatching the egg it just says here this egg you got it will take x more steps before it will hatch.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. _Brokencrystal_

_Brokencrystal_ Ex-Mod/Omni Sub

Number of eggsteps by species is easy to find on the internet, and you can see your rough progress in thirds by the cracks on the eggs.
  6. Kingrc16

Kingrc16 New Member

But when magma armor doesn't work and I get a random salamence egg I don't know that info. So that's why I also suggested having it by the egg shop for the random eggs because if i'm breeding for Ralts eggs then I can google it and see how many steps i need but I also like the idea of know hey you egg is 40 steps away from hatching. Also I don't know if it's me or not but sometimes my eggs bug out and take longer to hatch then normal so that's another benefit to having permission to the command.