Johto Easier money with /warp league

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by PullpettiX_, Nov 13, 2018.

1. PullpettiX_

PullpettiX_ New Member

As you see in the title this is an idea that came to my mind don't know if anyone else made a similar post before me but , this is about the /warp league warp xD. So my idea is that every maybe 12 or 5 or 25 hours we get some money like about 5k for being a boss at that warp. if someone beats you you have 5mins or how long you guys want to be able to take the gym back . if you win the player that fought with your before wont be able to fight with you for again how long you guys want. I would say about 1 to 6 hours maybe? It is an easy way of making money if you don't like killing some pokes for their drops or you cant afford breeding yet .

Thanx for reading...
  2. Railbreaker

Railbreaker Johto S-Mod Staff Member Moderator

This reminds me of the Pokemon Go gym system and i kind of like this idea. Unfortunately I don't think there's a way of preventing players from claiming more than 1 NPC. That means they earn 5 times as much money as they should earn.
    Obviously it's up to Mosa and Cold to decide whether to implement a reward or not but these are my concerns.
  3. PullpettiX_

PullpettiX_ New Member

well maybe if they have 5 npc gyms the money would be divided by 5 if its possible if they have only 2 npcs it would be divided by 2 and so on