Skyblock DJ_Gamer98765's Intro!

Discussion in 'Introduce Me' started by DJ_Gamer98765, Jun 15, 2016.

1. DJ_Gamer98765

DJ_Gamer98765 New Member

Yo Journey Gaming Community! My name is DJ_Gamer98765, but you may call me DJ. I am 16 years old and I mainly play on sinnoh and skyblock, but you may see me on the other Pixelmon servers every once in a while. I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years now. I have been playing skyblock since March of 2015 and I have been loving it ever since. I mainly play all Vanilla servers, but I play skyblock the most. I started playing skyblock on Journey since it launched and I continue to play it today as well as sinnoh. I have the Guardian rank on the server and I will continue to support the server as much as I can. Now here is some other information about me. I am going to sophomore year in high-school this year. I play the trombone and baritone and I am in the marching/concert band and the jazz band. I have been playing trombone for 5 years and I have been playing the baritone for 1 year. I am also a star scout in boyscouts. That is mainly all I think you should know about me. Make sure to stop by on teamspeak and hopefully we can chat for a bit. I really would like to get to know everyone in the community. I can't wait to be a part of this awesome community. I'll see you all on the network!

upload_2016-6-15_0-16-1.png
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 1