Journey Dicord unban request

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by KillerSlovakia, Nov 25, 2018.

1. In-Game Name: KillerSlovakia
    Server: Discord
    Date of Ban: Today 26.11.2018
    Who you were banned by: @Winglet
    Reason of Ban: im not khow
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello im get today get baneed from discord
    Im normal chat in dicord in genral
    About how im catching player
    HockeyKid join to chat im did say
    Kindgra suck are im did day to stop
    @Winglet is did join dat and is tell to drop im did delete what im say to hockey
    And is start have probrem with me
    he said he had a problem of behavior what is not true is keep to dat
    I did not think of myself and reserved a ban on my ban on behavior and starting Drama

Please to all admins staff manager reply here
    Not only Winglet

I'm not completely healthy I was physically disabled I have a Special License

poof

me life as I was physically disabled is hard
    im love gyms battles im did try appy many time for staff gym sub here

@Maggie please give me try im love play here im donator in hoeen sinnoh jotho

For @Winglet I was physically disabled reason me behavior

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Winglet

Winglet Priest of Lord Kyuubi|Survival's local Fox Staff Member Admin

Hello Killer!
    You have been banned from the discord from now, in the mean time i would like for you to rethink your actions such as the disrespect towards me and others on the discord. Please do also consider apologising to the people you have offended for the things you said (albeit deleted afterwards) weren't that nice nor thoughtfull. Once your ban is lifted please be respectful and do not offend nor be rude to anyone for that matter in the discord (staff or players a like) Or your ban will result in being permanent.

Have a nice day!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. WildPwnyta

WildPwnyta Queen of Salt Staff Member Manager Admin

Please do not blame your physical disability on your behavior. I know many people with both physical and mental disabilities who do not act in the same manner. Please adhere to what Winglet has said. Thank you.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Maggie

Maggie Owner Staff Member Owner

Killer your ban on discord is temporary, it will remain that way until I see that you have apologized to anyone that you have offended. Special disability or not, you did offend people and you also said a lot of rude things in messages that you later deleted. There isn't even a reason to get mad at anyone who does not like the same pokemon as you. Everyone has their own opinion. You are not banned on the servers themselves. Winglet did not abuse any power in telling you to relax and stop arguing, he was just trying to stop things from escalating. This is your only reply, please do not come asking to unbanned earlier then what your temp ban is. If you are caught saying anything else disrespectful on discord you will be banned permanently. Please stop editing your messages as well, as it is not helping your case.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1