Johto Crashing whenever I try to join ://

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by suttont01, Dec 12, 2018.

1. suttont01

suttont01 New Member

So whenever I had tried to craft an orb of static souls and put both an orb and a thunderstone in a crafting table, my game would crash as soon as both were in there and would crash before the I would even have the chance to craft it. I tired doing this a couple of times and I crashed every time so I had another player craft it for me. When they threw it back to me it appeared in my hotbar with a really weird texture. As soon as i selected it in my hotbar I crashed and now whenever I try to connect to Johto I crash and i was wondering if someone could possibly take it out of my inventory for me and replace it with an orb and a thunderstone so I can connect to the server?
  2. Mosapotayis

Mosapotayis Johto Manager Staff Member Manager

Hey Suttont, I've removed the orb from your inventory, try logging on now and see if it works.
    It sounds like your Minecraft is bugged, something must have gone wrong with the installation of the Pixelmon mod. If you use the Technic Launcher then I'd recommend removing Pixelmon and then installing it again. If you're using the minecraft launcher then do the same thing, delete the Pixelmon mod and reinstall it, add it to your mod list and it should work correctly. Let me know how it goes!
  3. suttont01

suttont01 New Member

Thanks! Yeah idk I use the minecraft launcher and i tried deleting and reinstalling a few times and removing the other mods but nothing worked so i guess I'll just avoid using it now ://
  4. suttont01

suttont01 New Member

Also the regular orb and regular thunderstone didn't cause my game to crash! I would appreciate it if you could put those back into my inventory because the orb was hard to get (I had another plain orb and thunderstone in my inventory that you took out as well so if you could give me back two of each please)
  5. Mosapotayis

Mosapotayis Johto Manager Staff Member Manager

Hm I didn't take those items nor did I see them in your inventory, you might have dropped them to the floor as you crashed. I added all the items back in to your inventory anyways, best of luck with the Zapdos!