Johto chargeback while I didn't even know I did.

Discussion in 'Donation Help' started by LukeKing313, Nov 18, 2017.

1. LukeKing313

LukeKing313 New Member

I tried to buy some turkey keys today and was met with the message about too many chargebacks.
    it's true that I made a purchase before (summer keys and a rank to be excact).
    I made those with my own money, own bank account and own paypal account.
    the thing is, to my knowing I never charged anything back, there's no reason for me to either.
    If I make a purchase I make sure I have the money and complete the transaction.
    so for me to be greeted with a message that says I can't buy because of chargebacks is kind of shocking.
    I'd be willing to pay an amount of money if that's what I owe the server (even tho I don't think I did anything wrong) just so I can keep supporting the server. after all, I just wanted to buy some turkey keys for me and my gf.
    I really hope there's a way to resolve this isseu because it was never meant to happen and I didn't even know it happened untill I tried to pay just now.
  2. Winglet

Winglet Priest of Lord Kyuubi|Survival's local Fox Staff Member Admin

So first of all. Are u the only person with access to this minecraft account? For if too many chargebacks are made on an minecraft account BuyCraft takes actions
    So if u are not chargeing back your money there might be someone going around doing that
  3. Maggie

Maggie Owner Staff Member Owner

Hello Luke,
    It seems that the payment was charged back, but was then canceled. I have cleared your account on buycraft and you should be able to purchase items now. Please send me a message if you have further problems :)
  4. LukeKing313

LukeKing313 New Member

thanks for the response ^^ I'm the only one with acces to my account but I already found it weird! thanks for clearing out my name ^^