Johto blockglitch

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by ThorTako, Feb 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThorTako

ThorTako Member

In-Game Name: TakoChef
    Server: Johto
    Date of Ban : 2/5
    Who you were muted by: Mitchket or rail idk
    Reason of Ban : blockglitching
    Why you should be unbanned: I was just having fun with pokedisguising at keyhunt warp (Keyhunt was not a event at the time) I got out I was like o this is cool told like the 10 people that we on that I got there. mitch told me to get out. I listened and left 5 seconds later banned for listening. I really would like to be unbanned today so I can get my daily since I was on day 22. and I don't want it to reset.
  2. TheColdoor

TheColdoor Johto's Ad min & E4 Champ Staff Member Admin

Hello Tako.

This is not the first time that you have been warned during events because you were breaking our event rules or even just being warned for breaking our server rules. Event time or not, block glitching is not something you should do at anytime to break out into somewhere you are not allowed to be in, or even bring more people into an unauthorized area.

As your ban have a duration of 3 days, it will remain so. Whenever the time elapse, we expect from you to follow our server & event rules, otherwise consequences will be greater than they are currently. Unfortunate for your daily, but you will have to start over to day 1.

Appeal denied, Thread locked.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.